We help you to prepare for the dream job
Scroll down to see our process
First Semester Enroll in Studyroom(0%)
0% eligible for the job! Start your activities in Studyroom
Understanding Your Job Market
Understand Industry Needs Attend workshops on latest industry trends Choose your skills as per industry needs
Second & Third Semester (20%)
Test Your Reading and Writing Skills Assess your Aptitude ability and Improve your Communication & Aptitude Skills
Fourth & Fifth Semester (40%)
Take company wise tests and Attend mock interviews & Analyse your strength & weakness and improve your skills score
Sixth & Seventh Semester (60%)
Take Assessment on Technical skills and Improve your scores. Attend Technical workshops conducted by industry experts Collaborate and get clarified
Eighth Semester : Show case your Skills !
Improve Your Ranking in Skills and Record Your Best Scores. Manage Your Resume. Let the Recruiter find You!
Eligible for Job 80% – 90%
Any Recruiter interested can search your Profile based on Eligibility , Skill Ranking, Interest and Job Engagement. * Please note StudyRoom does not assure any jobs or placements in company as part of service
Scroll over the image for detail view
Benefits of StudyRoom
A verified community for students. Enhanced interaction with experts and peers. Liberty to network, publish opinion. Read and views articles. Online Seminars and Workshops. Assessments based on Skills. Assessments based on Job role and Companies. Communication and Aptitude Assessments. Attempt many placement papers. Mock Interviews and Group Discussions. Resume building. Data Analytics and Reporting. Analyse you weakness and Improve.
Who Can Join this program?
Engineering Students. Diploma Students. Arts and Science Students.
Medium of this program
Web Application in Cloud. Access anywhere & anytime. Mobile Application. Email, SMS and Mobile Notification.
Price of this program
- One Year Subscription is Rs 1500/-
- Three Year Subscription is Rs 3825/- ( Save 15%)
- Four Year Subscription is Rs 4800/- (Save 20%)
StudyRoom Service Timeline
YEAR – I
- Basic English course Reading and Practice Test.
- Aptitude course reading and Practice Test.
- Reasoning course reading and Practice Test.
- Basic English Assessment – Level 1
- Basic English Assessment – Level 2
- Basic English Assessment – Level 3
- Introduction on Latest Industry Trends (Domain wise)
- Job Roles available in Industry (Domain Wise)
- General Aptitude Level 1 and Level 2 assessments
- Reasoning Skills Level 1 and Level 2 assessments
YEAR – II
- Understanding Technical Competency from experts.
- Domain wise Technical Work Shops.
- Understanding the skills needed by industry.
- Domain wise Technical Competency Assessments – Level 1
- Domain wise Technical Competency Assessments – Level 2
- Soft Skill Assessments ( Leadership, negotiation, presentation, interpersonal,people management etc)
- Time Management
- Situational Group Discussion
- Read Article and Attend Assessments
- Domain wise Technical Competency Assessments – Level 3
YEAR – III
- Company Wise Assessments ( 250 placement papers and increasing daily )
- Role Wise Assessments
- Skill Wise Assessments
- Project Assignments and Video Reporting.
- Work shops with Industry Experts.
- Company Wise Mock Interviews.
- Resume Building
- Interview English Assessment – Level 1
- Interview English Assessment – Level 2
- Interview English Assessment – Level 3
YEAR – IV
Year IV activities will be repeat of Year III and it will be concentrating mostly on Mock Interviews and Enabling the candidate to face actual interview confidently.